BECOME A MEMBER
Join our more than 4,000 members! Dues are $2.00 a month and are open to all retirees from Alameda County.
Below are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a member of the Retired Employees of Alameda County:
- Representation at the Alameda County Retirement Board meetings to protect your interests and keep you informed of any changes which could affect your benefits.
- Representation at the Alameda County Board of Supervisors’ meetings to keep you appraised of any planned changes in your benefit programs.
- Paid lobbyists who are monitoring and sponsoring legislation pertaining to retirees’ benefits and health care. Through the California Retired County Employees Association, REAC has been able to get several bills passed that have enhanced your benefits over the years.
- Monthly Board of Director’s meetings open to all members
- Newsletters to keep you informed of actions by local, state and federal legislators which might affect you or your future benefits. The newsletter also keeps members informed of upcoming informational programs and social events planned by the Association.
- A constantly updated website to give you a central location to find information about the various activities sponsored by REAC and CRCEA, and the newest information about benefit programs
SIGN UP TODAY
To become a member of the Retired Employees of Alameda County (REAC), click here to download the Dues Deduction Form. Print and mail it to us at P.O. BOX 302, Oakland, CA 94604.
If you still have questions about membership or want to learn more about REAC, click here to contact us.